BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 4, 2009

Finally!

My front two teeth have been loose for a long time. Today one of them finally came out. I twisted it for about seven minutes and then mom came in and twisted it for about five minutes. Then it came out. It feels really weird to eat and I keep on trying to wiggle it, but it isn't there so I stick my tongue in the hole. I can already feel the big tooth coming in!
Of course while we were pulling it out, Helen was right there beside me. She kept saying, "I want the tooth fairy to come!" She would also sing songs about me getting my tooth out. I think she was more excited than I was!

I added a new song to my blog for Wheat, Lake and River! I want to see you dancing to this one!
Rock On!

1 comments:

Kathy said...

AWESOME!! You look very cool with your tooth gone. And I also liked how you shared this "moment" on your blog by adding your sister to it. That rocks!!