BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Bald River Falls/North River

Here are some pictures of our family trip the other day. We went to Bald River Falls and hiked to the top. This is a picture of me on some rocks beside the trail.

This is a picture of me, dad and Helen looking at the Falls from the road. Pretty cool!

We also went fly fishing. Dad taught me how to fly fish. It was fun.
Here is what Helen does while I fish. EAT! Mom said that in the first picture she is eating chex mix and in the second picture she is eating a banana!















The picture on top is when I hooked my fish! Mom ran down the bank really fast to get a picture of my fish and here it is! I caught a rainbow trout!
Here is a picture of it up close! Awesome!
ROCK ON!

1 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow looks like a lot of fun and I can't believe that you know how to fly fish. I don't even know how to fly fish!! Have a great week!