BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Walnut Mania!

I went to Nana and Papa's house on Wednesday and Papa asked me if I wanted to help him crack walnuts. I had never done it before, so I thought I'd try. And before you knew it, Papa and I had about 10 walnuts all cleaned out. He would hammer them and open them. My job was to get the stuff out. (the meat of the walnut) Look at the picture on the right and you will see that I used a little tool to pick out the walnut. I am really good at it! The treat was......brownies! Nana took the walnuts we got and she made walnut brownies!


This is a picture of me working hard.

Here I am with two walnuts that I picked out.
Do you like my new music on my playlist?
ROCK ON!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

You are cracking me up...no pun intended!! :) Looks like you had a good time. I wish I could have eaten one of those brownies. And I love the stuff you have added to your site. Rock on!!

Unknown said...

That is a true talent Beckett. It looks like you had a great time and I am sure Nana was glad to have you providing walnuts for the brownies. By the way, your Hampster Dance is crazy fun!