BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 15, 2010

Cabin Trip and Tying Flies

I went to a cabin 2 weeks ago with my dad's side of our family. This is who went.....Nana, Papa, Dad, Mom, me, Lillie, Connor, Ty, Marley, Jill, Darrin, Helen, Will, Josh and Kathy. It was very fun and it snowed while we were there. This is all of the cousins (except Will) in the hot tub.

I rolled in the snow and then jumped back in the hot tub really fast!
This is Connor and me in the snow with our swimsuits on.
A few nights ago, dad got his fly-tying kit out and we all tied flies. Dad and I tied a "green-weanie" and he said that it is the best one he has ever tied since I helped him.
Here is the "green-weanie" finally finished!
This is dad and Will tying a fly.
Will liked messing around with the tools and supplies most of all.
Dad let Helen pick her own colors to tie a fly.
I can't wait until it warms up and we can fish with these flies!
Rock On!

3 comments:

Beck, Helen and Will's Mom said...

Glad your mom finally helped you update your blog! Ha! Ha! :) You are CRAZY for rolling around in the snow with only a swimsuit on! That is one of the reasons I love you so much!

Marilyn Gregory said...

Beckett - your blog looks great!
You are very brave (OR CRAZY) to be in the snow in a swimsuit.
I can't wait till warm weather either.

Kathy said...

Ty wishes he was with you at the cain today, in the hot tub!! It was a lot of fun. Looks like you all are going to be fly tying experts.