This is a picture of me, Helen and my friend Emma. On Monday the 22nd, we picked Emma up from her school (HPES) and she came home with us. We painted outside on the fence on brown paper. It was the day of Helen's mother's day out class. (Maybe we should call it mother's and brother's day out!) On Tuesday, we went to HPES and mom walked and ran 30 laps around their little track. I really wanted to run a race and then mom said, "There is a race in November that is called a one mile fun run." So, I'm going to practice and then do it! ROCK ON!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Painting Party
Posted by Beckett at 9/24/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Wow you are going to run a race...how exciting! I bet you will do great!! I also love your art work. :)
Post a Comment