BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 18, 2008

BSF/Zoo Class!

I counted how many days it has been since I posted and I got 13 days! Whoa! This is dad and me before we went to BSF on Monday night. BSF is a place where you can learn about scripture and the Bible. This year, we are learning about Moses. I used to go to BSF (which means Bible Study Fellowship) during the day with mom. When Helen turned 2, she got to go too. Now that I am in first grade, I go to the night class with my dad. This was my first week and it was fun.
Here is a picture with Nathan, me, Abbey, Helen, Tyler and Matt. I went to Science class on Tuesday with Abbey and Matt and then we looked around the zoo for a little bit.

Rock On!

1 comments:

Kathy said...

Glad to see you are back. I was starting to worry about you! :) Looks like you are still rockin'. Have a great weekend!!