Hello Everybody! I'm back again. I know it's been a long time since I have posted. Last Wednesday I did a presentation about Will for my Enrichment Class. I wanted to take Will in my backpack, but that wouldn't work. Then I thought I could take him in a box and clap my hands and he would appear, but that wouldn't work. So, I just did a poster with a few pictures and talked about Will. Here is the video of me doing the presentation at home last Wednesday afternoon! You will have to pause the music on my play list so you can hear what I said! The playlist is all the way at the bottom of my page.
ROCK ON!




4 comments:
Great job!!! Way to go big brother!
Great job Beckett ... you're a great big bro!
Nice presentation, Beckett!!!
That was a really great speech Beckett! What a great subject to talk about. Nice Job! :c)
Post a Comment