BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'm Back!

It has been a while since I posted on my blog, so I will catch you up on my summer. I finished first grade! Yay! Then I went to baseball camp at Farragut High School. It was a lot of fun. I went for four days and I improved in catching and fielding. The next week I went to VBS. It was fun also. This is a picture of Family Night when I got to jump on a Euro-Bungy! That was SO cool!

On Friday before my mom and dad left for Ethiopia, I accepted Christ as my Savior! It feels really good! Susi came to stay with us while mom and dad went to Ethiopia to pick up Will. This is a picture of me with Will right when mom and dad got off the plane. He is really cute and I like him because he is funny. He can be serious but he laughs a lot too.
We went to eat dinner with our friends, the Davis family. We went out on their boat and played in the lake. I ended up spending the night with Brady in their camper. We had a great time.
We went to Mooresville, North Carolina for our Beckett Family Reunion. My mom's last name used to be Beckett and that is where I got my name. Everyone at the reunion is from my mom's side of the family and they are all Becketts! This is a picture of me with Aunt Nell. She is my Granbob's oldest sister and the oldest Beckett family member. She was teaching me how to play bridge.
We went for a ride on the Catawba Queen and I got to actually steer the boat. It had a big paddle on the back of it. You can see Helen's hat in the bottom corner.

Me, Helen and Will on the boat.

On our way home from the family reunion, we stopped to visit Auntie Mame and Uncle Ron in Waynesville, NC. We always have fun with Auntie Mame.

Last week we went to a surprise party for my friend Emma's mom. Here we are with Emma.
And here is a picture of Emma holding Will.
The next day we had a party for Will at my friend's pool. Here I am with some of my friends when we were playing with Will before we went swimming!

I'll be starting 2nd grade in a few weeks. That is the latest from me!
ROCK ON!

1 comments:

Kathy said...

Glad to see you are back, I have missed your postings!! Looks like you have had a very fun and exciting summer. Look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks. Give everyone hugs and kisses from us, except your Dad, maybe just a firm handshake for him. Ha!!