My grandparents took us to the Adventure Science Center in Nashville on Friday. I had a lot of fun. This is a picture of me experiencing what it would feel like to be an astronaut on a spacewalk working in zero gravity. There is a video at the bottom too. Mom and I also did the "Moonwalker" where we got to see what it would feel like to walk on the moon. Sorry you can't see mom in the harness. Susi has a great picture on her I-phone!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Adventure Science Center
Posted by Beckett at 1/20/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Wow looks like there was a lot of fun stuff to do. Did the colon ride stink? And you held a car...really? Glad you all had a great time. It was good to see you on Monday. Too bad we couldn't stay for a snowball fight!
Post a Comment