BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Zoo Science Class and M&M Math!

On Tuesday we went to the zoo for Science class. We were supposed to go to the 10:00 class for kids 4-8 years old, but mom missed the exit with the detour and we were going to be a few minutes late. So I got to go to the 11:30 class with the older kids. I think it was better. I answered a question about the sea that none of the other kids got! It was.....how many seas are there? All of the other kids were guessing big numbers, but I said , "one"! And I was right! I am studying oceanography which is all about the ocean. I learned that there are thousands and thousands of creatures in the sea that we have never discovered because some parts of the ocean are 7 miles deep. On Wednesday we did M&M math. Both Helen and I got an M&M math book. You'll see about that in a minute.


This is me in front of the cabin where we had Science class.

This is Helen and mom in front of the zoo sign. I took the picture.
This is a good shot of an elephant. He was getting water out of the pond and throwing it out of his trunk at us!
This is a great picture that I took of a zebra.

This is a picture of some of the M&M's that I got to eat! That's a lot!
Do you think I got too full to eat the last one? No way!
Rock On!

2 comments:

Granbob said...

Great pictures and good explination. I'll bet the animals were wondering what you were doing taking their picture. Did the elephant get you wet?
granbob

Kathy said...

Wow I didn't realize that you had been doing so many posts...awesome! And your pics are great. Thanks for sharing, and have a great weekend.