Hi. My name is Beckett. I am in first grade and I want to do a blog because I think it will be fun. I am homeschooled and I will have lots to put in my blog. My sister's name is Helen. No pictures this time. I'll have everything rockin' in a couple of weeks! Rock on!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
I Love your Blog site Beckett! I hope you have a totally rockin' year in first grade!
Way to go Beckett --- great job on the blog. Can't to read it again.
I'm excited to see what's going on in your life. Thanks for doing this blog, Beckett!!!
Great start, I am so glad you are doing a blog this year. I look forward to seeing the pictures you take and explain to us. Be sure to tell us about your teacher
Too cool!! You are the only first grader I know with his own blog. And I have to admit yours is much cooler than any of the ones I look at. :) Keep it up, we look forward to seeing more posts. Have a rockin' weekend.
Very impressive, Beckett. You are a man of many talents! It will be fun checking your progress this school year and it looks like you're off to a great start. Keep up the good work!
I discovered yesterday that a friend of mine at church is TOBY MAC's manager!!! You want to touch me??? I told him about your blog and the music you selected.
The following is the message I've been trying to send you since the first day of your blog but couldn't make it go.
Where did you get the six-pack abs? You never demonstrated them to me! Is body building in the new 1st grade curriculum? I hope I don't have to teach you body building when I'm the substitute teacher!
But seriously, I'm really proud of you for having your own blog!
PS - If Helen is crazy - guess where she learned it??
Could it be....................Beckett?
Post a Comment