BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Flaming Fingers

Flaming fingers on the keyboard! I got this Spongebob typing game from Grankaki and Granbob and today I started learning how to type. I figured out, (actually the computer told me) how to put my fingers on the keys.
A S D F J K L ; and all the others! My score was something between 40 and 49 and before I know it, my score will be 100! Oh yea! Pretty soon I'll be typing on the blog. (Mom has been helping type what I say.) But before I know it, I will be flaming fingers! Rock on!

Playing the game and getting my score!
If you click on the picture, you will see my score!

2 comments:

Granbob said...

I am proud that you are going to learn keyboarding, all it takes is hours of practice and you will be speedy - like Road Runner. Congratulations on the new van, you need a road trip to Brentwood to break it in.
Granbob

Anonymous said...

DARN!!! If you learn where all the keys are I'll NEVER beat you on that silly Sponge Bob game! Bummer!